All 30 art Reviews

Miracle Treat Day Miracle Treat Day

Bad

Your art is objectively terrible.

Mad Scientist Mad Scientist

I could use some NO2

Might make this actually enjoyable. Better than stupid political comics, though.

Freedom Through Repression Freedom Through Repression

Stop

Your jazz musician painting was pretty good but your comics are neither funny nor insightful. And no I'm not just butthurt about your stances; they're just plain dumb to share in comics on NewGrounds. You don't really have to stop making shitty comics, but I'd fully support it.

Esn responds:

Well, the situation isn't really funny. The purpose of this particular comic is to present a bitter pill in a palatable manner. Because of this need to maintain balance, the graphical side is extremely simple and cheery, taking the format of a silly cartoon romp to balance out the comparatively complex ideas being presented. I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. However, your assertion that it is not insightful is the one I regret more. If you don't think that the contradiction shown is particularly insightful, I guess you either don't believe that it is true (it is, though - even a bit of perfunctory research will confirm that for you), or you are more cynical than I am and believe that everyone knows this already but accepts it as proper. Or, despite your statement to the contrary, you're a partisan hack who plugs his ears at the first hint of anything contradicting his views. Or maybe you didn't care to follow the text and gave your rating based on the visuals alone.

(I had a different reply here earlier, but it wasn't a very good one)

Sax Sound Sax Sound

I was going to troll you

But you're actually pretty good. The rest of the art portal really does suck though.

Esn responds:

I'd love to read your reviews of the rest of the art portal, but unfortunately they haven't yet implemented the feature allowing us to read our old AP reviews.

Biological Catastrophe Biological Catastrophe

Love this.

Were you inspired a little by algae? The blue and green go very well together, and I like the texture and the overall shape. I honestly can't see anythin wrong with this.

HeavyTank responds:

Yes....well, thanks l guess, but l don't get it..didn't you hate digital art?

Spark (game is developed) Spark (game is developed)

Meh

There are prospects, develop

Spark (game is developed) Spark (game is developed)

Cool

There are prospects, develop

J0x responds:

hahaha)))

Wolf Crosshatch Wolf Crosshatch

I like your signature

It's pretty nice.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

I'm recommending you for art portal

Just so other people can see how terrible your work is

knight in iron armor knight in iron armor

It's alright

Try working on the line values and foreshortening though.

Zero-drk responds:

i totally promise ill search for those