Galactic Galactic

Telharsic

The style is very reminiscent of Inglish greats from Ingland such as Joseph Inglish. You speak for all of us with this work.

Every day over 100 new Flash Every day over 100 new Flash

Breathtaking

Innovative

Hello good man sir Hello good man sir

Harder than my dick on christmas

Man, I think the dop fairy just dropped some pimp ass n***a shit here

Death-9 responds:

santa claus is real

i love jumpstyle (-: i love jumpstyle (-:

Dude you can't just cum for any old jumpstyle song

YOU GOTTA EARN IT WITH YO' JUMPS

InvertedScrotum responds:

stfu up

Miracle Treat Day Miracle Treat Day

Bad

Your art is objectively terrible.

Mad Scientist Mad Scientist

I could use some NO2

Might make this actually enjoyable. Better than stupid political comics, though.

Freedom Through Repression Freedom Through Repression

Stop

Your jazz musician painting was pretty good but your comics are neither funny nor insightful. And no I'm not just butthurt about your stances; they're just plain dumb to share in comics on NewGrounds. You don't really have to stop making shitty comics, but I'd fully support it.

Esn responds:

Well, the situation isn't really funny. The purpose of this particular comic is to present a bitter pill in a palatable manner. Because of this need to maintain balance, the graphical side is extremely simple and cheery, taking the format of a silly cartoon romp to balance out the comparatively complex ideas being presented. I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. However, your assertion that it is not insightful is the one I regret more. If you don't think that the contradiction shown is particularly insightful, I guess you either don't believe that it is true (it is, though - even a bit of perfunctory research will confirm that for you), or you are more cynical than I am and believe that everyone knows this already but accepts it as proper. Or, despite your statement to the contrary, you're a partisan hack who plugs his ears at the first hint of anything contradicting his views. Or maybe you didn't care to follow the text and gave your rating based on the visuals alone.

(I had a different reply here earlier, but it wasn't a very good one)